Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Lahore and all big and small cities of Punjab Province Rescue Jobs Vacancies are coming now you can apply in life saving force Rescue 1122 last date of Submission is Sunday, 20th December, 2014.
Include in these posts are given below:
Deputy Director (Operations), Deputy Director (Repair & Maintenance), Deputy Director (Research), Emergency Office (Research), Assistant Planning Officer, Accounts Assistant, Driver (HTV), Mess Cook, Mess Attendant, Shift Incharge, Lead Fire Rescuer, Emergency Medical Technician, Field Worker (Cook) and Driver etc…
PUNJAB EMERGENCY SERVICE
Join Rescue 1122 to Save Lives
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for vacancies in Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122) functional in all 36 Districts and 15 Tehsils of Punjab include (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Murree, Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan, Attock, Bahawalnagar, Gujrat, Jehlum Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Toba Tek Singh, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahaudin, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Sheikhupura, Vehari and Chiniot.
The National Testing Service has been assigned to conduct tests for recruitment against following positions.
- Application forms can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website nts.org.pk. Please send completely filled up application form along with original deposit slip to NTS Headquarters: (Islamabad Office), 1-E, Street No. 46, l-8/2, Islamabad. By courier or registered mail latest by 20th December, 2014. NTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Only completely filled applications fulfilling the criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents. Police Verification and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate candidates may be adjusted against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. The competent authority reserves the right to reject against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Written, physical, driving & skills tests and psychological assessment shall be conducted at designated places by the National Testing Service (NTS), for which call letters shall be sent by NTS. Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (nts.org.pk).
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of Test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Local residents will be given preference. NO relaxation in age or qualification (army/civil) shall be given. However, the employees of Punjab Emergency Service shall be given five years age relaxation only for administrative posts. Any person with weak eye sight less than 6/18, over weight (Body Mass Index more than 25), chest less than 33 inches, height less than 5’6” and with Hepatitis B,C or HIV shall not be eligible for selection.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents and laboratory test results at the time of interview.
- 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred / enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/ she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by emailing to NTS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling UAN number given below.
For further information, please contact here:
Last Date for Submission of Application forms
20th December, 2014