This is to announce that the population of Pakistan is increasing day by day. As the birth rate is increasing at the same time the death rate decreasing also. We need a Child Birth Registration Form from the concerned registration office to register the name of our baby boy or girl. Now fathers can download Child Birth Registration Form from this website. Here learn how to fill out the form.
Free get Child Birth Registration Form Municipal Committee to get here. Print out this form and fills it out properly and correctly. Attach a copy of the Child Birth Health Card, and a copy of the CNIC of the father and mother. Child Birth Registration Form Rs.100 submit at the office of Municipal Committee office at your concerned District’s office. After one or two days of the working process, you can get a Child Birth Registration Certificate from the Municipal Committee Office.
How to Fill Out Child Birth Registration Form
Read the following fields and requirements for filling out the Newborn baby registration form. Read and fill out the form step by step. Download the Child Registration Certificate (CRC). There are 16 steps asked in the form to fill up correctly with the verification Signature of applicants.
- 1-Write the name of childbirth in Urdu and English.
- 2-Write the name of the child’s father in Urdu and English and write the CNIC number of the father.
- 3-Write the name of the grandfather in Urdu & English.
- 4-Again Write the name of the child’s father in Urdu and English.
- 5- Write the name of the child’s mother in Urdu and English and write the CNIC number of the father.
- 6-Write the date of birth (DOB) of the child, birthplace, and gender (boy or girl).
- 7-Religion and occupation of Father, address of father or mother.
- 8-Write the name of the midwife in Urdu and English.
- 9-Write the name of the lady doctor with the registration number in Urdu and English.
- 10-Write the name of the Hospital if a baby is born in the hospital.
- 11-Write the name of the applicants and what is the relation with the child.
- 12-Applicants address.
- 13-Applicants’ Id card number.
- 14-What is the relation of applicants with the baby?
- 16-At the end of the Child Birth Registration Form Municipal Committee signature of applicants.
Child Birth Registration Form Download Online
Download Child Birth Registration Form Municipal Committee. Download the Child Birth Registration Certificate Municipal Committee office. How to fill out the application form Child Birth Registration Form. Submit Rs.100 fee charges of form.
Download here the application form for birth registration, print it out, and fill this out at your home if you read all the directions and contents given on this site you don’t need to ask for any help regarding filling out the Child Birth Registration Certificate so Download Child Birth Registration Form Municipal Committee for free.