CTS Group is a trailblazer in the business means to offer improved and successful types of assistance to its clients. The organization will fabricate a standing for itself by offering standout types of assistance and keeping a relationship with individuals engaged with the business by utilizing our accomplished groups who are the most incredible in the business. The authority now receiving the application form for CTS Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023 For Engineering students.
Central Testing Services will conduct the Apprecenticeship written test to hire the Trade Apprentices from various traders under this project and ordinance 1962. CTS is hiring CTS Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023 For Engineering students for the client of Fatima Fertilizer Company Ltd which is based at Plant site Sadiqabad RYK District of Punjab.
CTS Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023 How to Apply
- The willing candidates must apply via the Central Testing Service website link provided here.
- Also, check the process of fee Submission described in this advertisement.
- Note: Candidates who have reached up to 28 years are not eligible to apply.
- Only those having 65 % marks in Matric, FSC, and DAE candidates are eligible.
- The candidates who have completed the Apprenticeship already are not eligible to apply again.
- Never provide any wrong or false statement in the prescribed form for the jobs of CTS Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023 For Engineering in Electronics, Mechanical.
- CTS Apprenticeship Opportunity’s last date.
- For more important details visit the website and mailing address of Central Testing Services (CTSPAK).
- Call UAN number 042 35755 548
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|CTS Apprenticeship Opportunities|
|Sr||Trade||Eligibility Criteria||How to Apply|
|1||Auto Technician||Matric with Diploma of Associate Engineering||Click Here|
|2||Civil Works Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma in Associate Engineering|
|3||Chemical Plant Operator||F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Matric with|
|4||Mechanical Draftsman||Matric with Three Years Diploma in Associate Engineering|
|5||Laboratory Analyst||F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering)|
|6||Maintenance Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma in Associate Engineering|
|7||Computer Operator||Intermediate in Computer Science or Matric with Three Years Diploma|
|8||Instrument Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma in Associate Engineering|