Online Apply Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 Undergraduate Phase 2
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has started Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 Online Registration for undergraduate students apply at ehsaas.hec.gov.pk after the Government cooperation it was started ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program 2020 to 2021 economic year. All the students of whole university of country has been started on 05 September 2020 online apply ehsas scholarship portal registration is continue for everyone those is studying in the bachelor degree can submit their application on HEC ehsas undergraduate program scholarshop phase II 2020.
How t Apply Ehsaas Scholarships Program 2020
It is simple way to introduce for all the students are required to apply through following HEC online application system. Everyone application is required to take printout after the submitted their application and click the submit button for hard copy along with supporting documents to the student.
All the program candidates are engineering, medical, arts, business administration, science and computer language or related degrees whole can free to apply for the ehaas registration program 2020 is carry on for the benefit to the public on 05/09/2020.
There is total 02 Lac students are gain the scholarship ehsas program in last four years. Each year 50,000 students were getting the stipend from the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Complete guidelines for applying last date is 30th October, 2020 these learning details are checked here.
What is Benefit of Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 2
There is lot of benefits of ehsas scholarship program under the blow check it:
- Rs. 4000 give to the student each month
- The allowance will be paid until the students have completed their degree
- 100% Tuition Fee is giving to the students
- Ehsas Scholarship 2020 for 4 and 5 years students of graduation program
It is not for all the students to apply ehsas scholarship registration online but for those candidates who have new admission on purely on merit basis in the general shift can eligible for ehaas scholarship program 2020-21. If the children is fulfilled the criteria is giving by HEC total 199 universities and colleges are get benefits of them. What is age limit is required for that it’s entire depending of the institution rules and regulations ahsas scholarship programme.
- Those got admission in evening classes
- Get any other scholarship
- Getting admission in private and government universities
- Self mad admission only support yourself
Whose Documents Required for Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 to 21
The following documents are required for the application to apply ehsas scholarship 2020 program check here under the below for ehaas scholarship program phase 2 like:
- Copy of student CNIC / B.Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother / Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father /Guardian, Mother)
- If father is laborer on daily wages / shopkeeper/ private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last 06 Months Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas Telephone, Water)
- Copies of Rent agreement in case of rented house
- Copies of last fee recipes of applicant and siblings (if applicable)
- Copies of medical bills / expenditures related documents (if applicable)
- 01 passport size photograph of student
- 01 picture of house from outside front from university
The hard copy of the application from along with supporting documents will be submitted to the student financial aid office of the university only.
We are described whole guide for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020 how to apply online registration for the stipend by the HEC is recommended for the fifty thousand students each year. Now download application form Ehsas Scholarship 2020 click under the below for applying.