Inter Board Committee of Chairman has been launched by the Education minister Shafaqat Mehmood announced on 06/07/2022 Tuesday. What is the IBCC Equivalence portal and how to get an Equivalence Certificate by using an online IBCC E-Portal? This portal is only accessible by the issuing authority of Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education technical boards.
Shafaqat Mehmood who is the education minister and National Heritage has introduced an online system E Portal Application. IBCC Equivalence Portal is only authorized to Inter Board Committee of Chairman for the purposes of issuing and verifying Online Equivalence Certificate.
How to Download IBCC Equivalence Portal Online Certificate
IBCC Equivalence Portal was introduced by Education Minister Shafaqat Mehmood who is Inter Board Committee of Chairman was founded in 1972 at the Federal level. The duty of this department is to exchange views and information among the members of the boards. You must read what are features of this software are.
- This software is a time & money-saving app.
- IBCC Equivalence Portal is easily used by the common man.
- This is too fast & safe way.
- This is another step towards E-governance.
- Step by step filling application form.
- A new step for best service to the public.
- The application request send to the concerned exams boards. Application forms and documents must be sealed in an envelope.
- IBBC also performs its duty to convert foreign grades into marks in Pakistan at Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary school certificate.
Through IBCC Equivalence Portal Online the students will be issued Equivalence Certificate to those candidates who have completed education from Turkey country. Fill Equivalence form online for verification from Inter Board Committee of Chairman.