The NBP of Pakistan has announced the Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Loan Scheme for the masses who are the residence of Pakistan. Read below first what are the eligibility criteria & what conditions will be applied to submit an online application form so apply for the loan. Must know what are the salient features of this scheme. So you can apply Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Apply Online via this portal.
Here you will be told the list of required documents to apply for the Mera Ghar Mere Pakistan scheme launched by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Now the question is that how we can submit an application for this scheme. Here I am going to share the list of required documents to be fulfilled and complete with original data.
Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Apply Online Required Documents
- The documents which are required are written as below.
- You need a loan application form.
- Product disclosure sheet.
- CNIC of applicants that must be valid.
- Colored pictures of the applicant to passport size pictures.
- Proof of employment.
- Current salaries later. Salary certificate. Rent agreement. Giraffe rent payment declaration. Paragraph utility bills. Challan fee of school.
Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Apply Online
Below click on the links of Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Apply Online Registration the forms consist of 11 pages to be complete accurately. Provide valid information on the form. Download and print out the Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar application form. Fill it up and send it to the mailing address required. Provide the following information while filling the form.
- Purposes of Facility
- Banking Relationship
- Employment detail.
- Monthly income and expenditure.
- Banking liability. Personal assets.
- Details of property to be financed.
- Undertaking etc
Read also about the time limit for NBP loan return. So it was decided that applicants can return their loans according to their own interests and when it is easy to return them. But the National Bank of Pakistan has also set the time limit for their return. She is 5-20 years old.