MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite educational qualifications, experience and age. to fill the following posts under the Federal Government of Pakistan by National Testing Service – NTS.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2015 have many gazetted and non gazetted Basic Scale 5 to 18 Jobs available at here on Biseworld.com you can free download application form, advertisement form and Last date of application form submission is Monday, 23rd November, 2015 and the test date is announce soon here. Details are given below you can check easily if you can problem then comments me under the below in comments box.
- Deputy Director (Vetting) (BS-18)
- Deputy Director (Signals) (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (System Analysis) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director
- (Computer Programming) (BS-17)
- Inspector (JIM) (BS-16)
- Telecommunication Supervisor (8S-16)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BS-16)
- Sub Inspector (8S-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14
- Technician (BS-14)
- Photographer (BS-13)
- Sub Engineer-1 (BS-11)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9)
- Operator Special (BS-9)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-9)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-9)
- Operation Theatre Technician (BS-9)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-7)
- Security Supervisor (BS-7)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-7)
- Lab Assistant (BS-5)
- Fire Fighter (BS-5)
- Motor Pump Attendant (BS-5)
- Special Staff (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Carpenter (BS-3)
- Record Sorter (BS-2)
- Dattry (BS-2)
- Aya (BS-1)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Cook (BS-1)
- Misalchi (BS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-1)
Wizarte Diffa Ministry of Defence Jobs 2015 Criteria
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 23 November 2015.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category:-
(a) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas. Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
(b) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS 15 and below.
(c) By 10 years (upto the age of 55 years) in case of Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
(d) In case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
(e) By 5 years in case of widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
(f) By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
- The quota reserved for women, minorities and disabled will be adhered to according to the Government’s instructions on the subjects.
How to Apply
- Application form and online fee deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit prescribed test(s) fee through the online deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBLorMCB.
- Please send the filled-up Application Forms along with paid copy of the deposit slip (in original) to: NTS Headquarter, 1 -E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2. Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Application submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
|To Download Advertisement :||Click Here|
| To Download Application Form – A :|
(For the Posts of BS-17 to BS-18)
| To Download Application Form – B :|
(For the Posts of BS-11 to BS-16)
| To Download Application Form – C :|
(For the Posts of BS-07 to BS-09)
| To Download Application Form – D :|
(For the Posts of BS-05)
| To Download Application Form – E :|
(For the Posts of BS-01 to BS-04)
|Last Date For Application Submission :||Monday, 23rd November 2015.|
|Test Date :||Will be Announced Soon.|