Pakistan Army is the army force laced with multi weapons and other war weapons to protect the country. It is the major responsibility to protect and provide peace in the country. Today Govt of Pakistan is offering (Pakistan Military Academy) PMA Long Course 152 Apply Online through the registration procedure as described in this advertisement. The authority will also conduct physical and medical tests for successful candidates.
Pak Army is offering PMA long course in 2024. This is PMA Long Course 152 and the next will be 152. Remember Pakistan army offered this course 2 times a year for every citizen of Pakistan. We have collected all information about this course, eligible criteria, and the application submission process.
PMA Long Course 152 Eligibility Criteria
- Citizens of Pakistan can apply online to get this course.
- There are 3 months to relax at the prescribed age.
- The students having education A-Level, Bachelor or Intermediate can submit a registration form.
- PMA Long Course 152 registration has been started on 10th April 2024.
- 6th November 2024 is the last date to apply online.
- Pakistan Army will conduct the Preliminary Tests dated 10th April 2024 to 14th May 2024.
- Students must have 55% Marks in Inter, 60 Percent marks in BSC or BS, 50 Percent marks for Serving Soldiers, and 5 to 10% marks in Relax for rural areas.
- Candidates aged 17 to 25 can submit the PMA Long Course application form before the closing date.
PMA Long Course 152 Syllabus
This is the following syllabus announced by the authorities candidates have to attempt and get prepared for the Preliminary exam. The authority will conduct the Verbal Intelligence test containing 65 MCQs for a time period of 30 minutes. And 75 questions for the Nonverbal intelligence test for 35 minutes.
PMA Long Course 152 How to Apply
Visit the official website of Pakistan Military Academy PMA Long Course 152 Apply Online Pakistan Military Academy fill online application form for Pakistan Military Academy Course 150, 151, 152, and more, Keep visiting this link for more updates at https://pakistanforces.com.