Punjab govt has announced the latest news and notification regarding launching on Private School E-License Registration 2020 for this purpose has been started now learn the simple method of how to apply and eligibility criteria for online registration for all Private Schools working for the purposes of Educational activities. Now, Govt has given and created the opportunity to register all private schools and institute with the Government sector through the online E-License system of Govt of Punjab Pakistan.
See what is Private School E-License and how to works on also learn the easy steps on how to register for this online system. All owner of educational school and institute has been offered free online registration at this portal till march 2021. For this purpose, there is a facility available to submit the Private school registration fee and charges through an online system.
Terms Private School E-License Registration
- Govt of Punjab will prepare all the information that will be uploaded about the School E-Licence system.
- All the information can be used according to the base of need.
- Private school fees will be submitted online.
- This is a free offer for all Educational institution’s owners to register their private institute free of cost not more than March-2021.
The Online E Licence system has been inaugurated to register all private schools/institutes with the online system of the Punjab Government. This is an upgraded and framework for registration E-license Private School. Govt has initiated another big step for digitization of the data of all private sector working for educational activities.
All matters and educational activities of the private sector will be managed and regulated through this system of Govt. All the owners will be bound to follow the rules and terms regulated by the Provincial government. Read below how this system will help the parents and students.
What is the benefit of Private School E-License?
- According to new legislation, rules and regulations it has been signed that first the law was signed between the owners and govt the owner will not be charged extra and can not increase the fee to the parents of children.
- The owner will not compel the parents of the students to wear their wilful uniform submitting extra fees and purchase books.
- Parents of students will launch complain in case of any harassment or facing any other issues and problems.
Dr. Mirad Ras who is the minister of Education Punjab has participated in the inaugural ceremony of Private School E-License Registration 2020 Online Private School registration. Education Minister addressed the speech and said in this ceremony that these services will help the owners of the Private sector to register their institutions with the provincial government.