PUNJAB EMERGENCY SERVICE
Join Rescue 1122 to save lives
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Announced the 36 Districts and 15 Tehsils rescue jobs vacancies 2018 on the official website on biseworld.com. You can download application or advertisement form on this webpage now.
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Jobs 2018
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for vacancies in Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122) functional in all 36 Districts and 15 Tehsils of Punjab. The National Testing Service has been assigned to conduct tests for recruitment against following positions.
36 Districts Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2018 in these districts like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Murree, Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan, Attock, Bahawalnagar, Gujrat, Jehlum, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Toba Tek Singh, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahaudin, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Sheikhupura, Vehari, Chiniot etc.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
30th April, 2018
To Download Advertisement:
(Control Room Incharge)
(Rescue Safety Officer)
(Emergency Medical Technician)
(Lead Fire Rescuer)
(Fire Rescuer/ DERT Rescuer)
(Computer Telephone Wireless Operator)
For Sample Paper :
Will be available soon
Last Date For Application Submission :
Wednesday, 30th April 2018
Test Date :
Will be announced soon
All Posts BPS Scale and Criteria of Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122
01- Rescue & Safety Officer (Mianwali)
M.Sc in Environmental Sciences / Psychology or BS-Honors in Emergency / Intensive Care (at least 2nd Division) form recognized university OR five years experience as A.S.I / Station Coordinator with Health & Safety Diploma / Certification from recognized university / institution. Experience in the line shall be preferred.
02- Control Room Incharge (Attock, Mianwali, Murree)
MSC or BS (four years) from recognized institution, preferably with specialization in databases (Oracle) / LAN / WAN. 5 years relevant experience preferred.
Age 22 – 35 Years.
03- Station Coordinator:
B.Sc or B.C.S or B.A (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized institution with Diploma of Associate Engineering / Paramedical Diploma from Medial Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA or 5 years experience as Shift Incharge (CTWO) with Health & Safety Diploma / Certification from recognized institution.
Age 25 – 45 Years.
04- Shift Incharge
B.Com or F.Sc or I.C.S or D.Com or Diploma of Associate Engineering (at least 2nd Division) or Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA. 5 Years experience as (EMT, DR, CTWO, OCO) in Emergency service.
Age 22 – 35 Years.
B.Com or 7 years as Accounts Assistant Government Sector experience preferred.
06- Accounts Assistant
B.Com Relevant experience preferred.
Age 20 – 30 Years.
07- Emergency Medical Technician
Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA
08- Lead Fire Rescuer
F.Sc or I.C.S or Diploma of Associate Engineering (at least 2nd Division). 3 Years experience as Fire Rescuer in emergency service.
Age 22 – 35 Years.
09- Fire / DERT Rescuer
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, Architecture) from recognized technical board / institution.
Age 20 – 30 Years
10- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator
B.Com / D.Com or DAE (Computer Sciences) at least 2nd Division from a recognized institution. Must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 WPM (Word Per Minute).
11- Driver (HTV)
Matric with LTV / HTV License 1 year HTV driving experience.
Age 22 – 35 Years.
12- Rescue Driver
Middle with LTV / HTV License (Preference shall be given to those who are Matriculate). 2 years van driving experience.
13- Security Guard
Ex-Army personnel with minimum height 5 feet & 8 inches. Preferably literate.
Age 30 – 50 Years.
How to Apply
- 1. Application forms can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) www.nts.gov.pk. Please send completely filled up application form along with original deposit slip to NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad by courier or registered mail latest by 30th April, 2018. NTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- 2. Only completely filled applications fulfilling the criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- 3. Written, physical, driving & skill tests and psychological assessment shall be conduct at designed places by the National Testing Service (NTS), for which call letters shall be sent by NTS.
- 4. Local residents will be given preference. No relaxation in age or qualification (army / civil) shall be given. However, the employees of Punjab Emergency Service shall be given five years age relaxation only for administrative posts. Any person with weak eye sight less than 6/ 18, over weight (Body Mass Index more than 25), chest less than 33 inches, height less than 5 Feet, 6 Inches and with Hepatitis B, C or HIV shall not be eligible for selection.
- 5. Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents and laboratory test results at the time of interview.
- 6. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and females. Shemales can also apply. In cas of large number of applicants, only application with preferred/ enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- 7. If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he / she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redresses Cell by emailing to NTS at email@example.com or by calling UAN number given below: