Naya Pakistan Qaumi card National Health Card has been inaugurated by the government of Punjab. This is a very good initiative that has been started for the province of Punjab to provide healthcare benefit-free treatment for Rs 10 Lac. The government of Punjab has announced the healthcare-provided hospital’s list was to use health cards for free treatment. This is to share that the servlet program has so many silent features and objectives to fulfill for the citizen of Punjab. This is the feature of this card to provide good quality meditation health care services and free medicine.
Government of Pakistan The Prime Minister of Pakistan has intended to issue a commerce health Card to all citizens of Pakistan for free coverage of health facilities. The main objectives of launching the National Health Card Free Treatment for the special person transgender community and poor population who cannot afford the expenditures for costly treatment and medication in case of any disease.
National Health Card Free Treatment Sehat Sahulat Program
Asad Umar who is the Federal Minister of Planning & Development has directed and informed that Prime Minister (PM Pak) Imran Khan has launched the Sehat Card Hospital List of Punjab and announced where to use it. Use the Sehat Card Application portal downloaded on your mobile from the Play Store.
The list of Sehat Card Hospital List for implementation and starting the program Sehat Hospital program is a milestone towards social welfare reforms; Ensuring that privileged citizens across the country have access to medical health care in a prompt and dignified manner without any financial obligations. Below read the necessary information and guidelines for SSP National Health Card.
Benefits and Features of SSP National Health Card Punjab
The program is being offered in 2 distinct packages are:
- Secondary care coverage for hospitalization up to Rs. 60,000 per family per year
- Covering major diseases with priority hospitalization up to 400,000 per family per year
- Coverage can be extended up to Rs. 1,000,000 under special conditions.
- Services are provided to beneficiaries through the insurance company.
- All hospital admissions will be covered except for the exceptions agreed upon with the insurance company.
- The beneficiary can go to any hospital set up across the country.
- There is no maximum family size
- Pre-existing diseases are covered by National Health Card SSP
- Annual coverage for all age groups.
- Both public and private healthcare facilities temporarily licensed by the Punjab Healthcare Commission are eligible for service in the scheme.
- Navigating between regions is also available.
- Expenses for one day before and five days after hospital treatment including medication are covered
- To check the eligibility send an SMS with the CNIC card number at 8500 and check the SSP National Health Card eligibility criteria.