University of Health Sciences Lahore 1st MBBS Merit List of MBBS / BDS Session 2013-14
List of Candidates Selected on Open Merit Seats for Government Medical Institutions of thePunjab (Session 2013-2014).
MBBS / BDS Selection List 2013
List of Candidates Selected on Open Merit Seats for Government Medical Institutions of the Punjab
King Edward Medical University, Lahore
Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore
Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore
Ameer ud Din Medical College, Lahore
Nishtar Medical College, Multan
Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala.
Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
Shaikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot
Dera Ghazi Khan Medical College D.G. Khan
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College Lahore. (Please Click)
List of Candidates Selected against Under-Developed Districts Seats for Government Medical Institutions of the Punjab
D.G. Khan (Settled Area) & (Tribal Area)
Rajanpur (Settled Area) & (Tribal Area)
List of Candidates Selected against Disabled Seats for the (Session 2013-2014)
List of Selected Candidates against Disabled Seats
- The admission granted to the candidates is provisional at this stage and it will be cancelled;
- If it is found at any stage of MBBS/ BDS course that the candidate was not entitled for admission according to the medical & dental institutions admission policy of the Punjab.
- If candidate fails to report for admission and deposit the fee on due date.
- If any document/information provided by candidate is found false/fake or fabricated at any stage of MBBS/BDS course.
- Selected candidates will be issued call letters by their respective colleges. They should wait patiently for their call letters. For further information, they may contact with their respective colleges on phone. No correspondence in this regard with University will be entertained.