Benazir Income Support Program BISP Education Support Program 2020 Registration has been started to help and to promote primary level education. This program will assist and help financially all primary students to enlist their children in the schools. Enroll your children at any school although it is Government School or a private school by getting money and financial help and services from BISP Education Support Program 2020 Registration. Learn the method for registration and how to get help from this Scheme.
BISP Education Support Program 2020 Registration Benazir Income Support Program 2020 for educational purposes. This is only for primary level students and children scheme launched and introduced by the authority.
How to Get BISP Education Support Program Registration Online
- Learn easy steps below How to get BISP Education Support Program Registration Online to get financing aid from the department.
- Bring your children between the ages of 4-12 years to the office of the Benazir Income Support Program.
- Bring also your CNIC card, B-form of your all children, and Contact number.
- After successful completion of registration, and enrollment number will be given to the mother of the children by the BISP department.
- Submit back the enrollment slips verified from the school.
- This department will do online registration for BISP Education Support Program 2020 Registration on basis of a verified enrollment slip.
- Ensure the presence of your children in the school up to 70%.
- Monthly Rs.1500 will be given to per male child.
- Monthly Rs.2000 will be given to per female child.
- Above said financial help belongs to the above-mentioned attendance.
- BISP Education Support Program 2020 will continue till 0 to 5 grade not more than 7 grade/years.
- In the case of changing, districts or schools contact the BISP office.