What is CSS stands for Central Superior Service this is a very hard and difficult exam held by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) in different cities for the recruitment of the officer post of BS-17 for these programs candidates can check the below.
- Income Tax
- Foreign Services
- Excise and Taxation
- Audit and Accounts
What is CSS Eligibility Criteria Exams Age Limit?
For all the candidates of males and females including special persons holding at least 2nd Division in Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 Years are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in the ibid rules, subject to fulfillment of all requirements. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of the students in terms of age, qualification, domicile, etc, is 31st December 2024.
How to Submit CSS Application
Under Rule (11) online applications will be available from 5th October to 03rd November 2024. Be mindful of the closing dates.
CSS Syllabus 2024 for Competition Exams
Syllabus CSS 2024 is not announced yet so wait some time for obtained the latest and up-to-date CSS examination schedule will be uploaded soon for the candidates on this webpage early soon when the Federal Government is announced at
CSS Competitive Examination 2024
CSS Competitive Exam (CE) 2024 is planned to be held with effect from Thursday, 18th February 2024. The conduct of the exam will be governed by CSS CE – Rules 2019 and onwards. (To be read and understood well before filling in of application form. No deviation from these rules be made in any case whatsoever) CSS CE Rules 2019. The online application form, challan form & syllabus for CSS CE are available here. A number of vacancies to be filled on this basis will be announced later.
CSS Examination Centers Cities Name
The examination will be held at the following division and districts depending upon the availability of a sufficient number of candidates check below here.
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Dera Ismail Khan
For Admission CSS Fee 2024 for Exams is Rs. 2200/=
Some Things Remember the Candidates
- Understanding CSS CE-Rules, the correct filling of the application form, furnishing correct personal and other details, sending complete documents, and adhering to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the merit process and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.
- Fill out the online form carefully. Check the filled form before the final submission. Take printout and dispatch hardcopy of FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the printed hard copy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases, only corrections may be made legibly and initiated. No request for a change in any entry of the online application or its hard copy would be accepted later on at all.
- Deposit examination fee of Rs. 2200/- before November 3rd, 2024 in the nearest Govt Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the account head C0201-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury receipts of Rs. 2,200/- are attached with a hard copy of the application form.
- Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules.
- Download computer-generated admission certificates from the FPSC website i.e. fpsc.gov.pk. No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- Be informed that optional subjects & examination centers once selected will not be changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more applications in one envelope is not acceptable.
- For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on the above-given numbers or email.
- FPSC has zero tolerance for cheating. Unlawfulness and use of unfair means.