Multan Development Authority Jobs Sep 2020
MDA has announced Multan Development Authority Jobs 2020 on dated 9th September 2020 in Express Newspaper. The last date of applying is 23 September 2020 all the applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts are Stenographer, Draftsman, Sub Engineer, Mechanical Supervisor / Sub Engineer (Mechanic), Dispenser, Building Inspector (TP/UP), Junior Clerk, Site Inspector, Accounts Clerk, Patwari, Auto Machine Electrician and Electrician.
The job seekers can apply before the ending date is 23/09/2020 so that all of them are starting to apply for the relevant seats are announcement for a public can free download Multan Development Authority Application Form as per government policy. The whole vacancies are coming according to the policy of the as per as government rules and regulations. It is really a great chance to career change opportunity the candidates to obtain latest upcoming MDA Multan Development Authority Jobs 2020.
MDA Jobs 2020 Multan Development Authority Ads
Complete Jobs Description
|Department Name||Development Authority|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Education||Matric, DAE, D.COM|
|Jobs Announced On||September 09, 2020|
|Last Date for Apply||September 23, 2020|
|Interview Date||Coming Soon|
|Official Website Name||Ots.org.pk|
|Newspaper Name||Express Newspaper|
|Age Limit for (Male & Female)||21 to 30 Years|
|Eligible Candidates||Male and Female (Both)|
|Typing Speed||40 Words Per Minute in English
90 Words Per Minute in Shortand
30 Words Per Minute in Urdu
|Posts For||Open Merit
In case no female candidate appears / qualifies for the said post, the same will be filled in an open merit in accordance with Government instructions.
Instructions for Applying:
Part – A
- The general relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be as per Government Policy. I he age relaxation for the disabled will be as per Government Policy.
- Initial appointment will be made for three years on contract basis which can be further extended as per Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports. The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- 3% of vacancies are reserved for disabled subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- The candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Number of posts can be increased / decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview through a call letter. They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC, domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts from matric onwards along with a set of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents at the time of interview.
- Exact qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned in the application Form which should be downloaded from Open Testing Service (OTS) website (https://ots.org.pk).
Part – B
- OTS Open Testing Service test will be conducted only for the prequalification for further consideration. It would be mandatory for applicant to obtain minimum 50% of total marks for interview. Rest for further procedure of selection Government of Punjab Recruitment Policy, 2004 and instructions thereto shall be followed.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of Open Testing Service, to OTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank Ltd., Allied Bank on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form download from 07 S website)
- Last date of submission of applications is 23-09-2020
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to who final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A Level candidate must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
- Final candidates list shall be available on OTS website.
- Roll No. slips and test center details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by OTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates must contact OTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.