GCU Faisalabad is commonly called GCUF established in 2002 at Kotwali Road Gurunanak Pura Faisalabad. The administration has announced the latest advertisement for GC University Faisalabad BA BSC BCom Registration 2023. Willing candidates have to fill online application form before the deadline is 17 November 2023. What is the fee structure, and registration fee for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science programs?
This is the latest information about new admission announced by Government College University Faisalabad (GCUF). The students of Intermediate passed students now can apply for admission to the next program in BA, BSC, and B.com. Today GC University Faisalabad BA BSC BCom Registration 2023 Online Apply at the official web portal. The university will announce the GCUF admission schedule later on via the same link.
GC University Faisalabad BA BSC BCom Registration Procedure
The Intermediate candidates who want to continue their study in Bachelor programs should avail the opportunity to apply for GC University Faisalabad BA BSC BCom Registration 2023 Online Apply starting this week. Visit the below link of the GCUF Website to submit the application form is open online. Must read the criteria for Government College University Faisalabad admission for Bachelor programs below.
GC University Faisalabad BA BSC BCom Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants having domicile of province Punjab can submit the online application form at the below link.
- Applicants aged 22 to 24 years are eligible for morning classes and replica programs.
- The authority is offering 3 years of relaxation in the above-announced age criteria.
- The applicants have marks of 45% in Intermediate programs FA/FSc/ICom/ICS, A Level examination.
- 17/11/2023 is the last date to submit GC University Faisalabad BA BSC BCom Registration 2023 for a single fee.
- GCUF Admission fee is Rs. 2000/-
- Contact to helpline number of this university to ask for any help or questions about the admissions forms.
- Contact at Information Center at +92-41-9200886 / +92-41-9200066