Nums is an educational university for medical and science students to hold the exam and entry test for MDCAT programs annually. The authority was established in 2015 in Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan. The authority is going to the entry test on dated 16th October 2024. The candidates who wish to appear in the exam must download the Nums Entry Test Admit Card MDCAT 2024 Online Web Portal linked at this page.
At this website link download the sample paper of prepared sample questions paper and specimen answers sheets for both parts part 1 and part 2. On this same link also check out the syllabus for the entry test conducted by the National University of Medical and Science. Nums Entry Test Admit Card roll no slip is mandatory to bring to appear in the exam on Sunday.
Nums Entry Test Admit Card MDCAT 2024 How to Download Entry
We are providing a website link where the students of Medical Science for MDCAT admission.
You will see the 4 sections on this page to download Nums Entry Test Admit Card for the MDCAT test.
- Candidates / Deposit ID
- CNIC FOR Local candidates
- NICOP FOR Overseas Candidates
- Passport for Overseas candidates
You have to click on Candidates/deposit ID.
Then provide your candidates/deposit ID.
Then type the captcha words like this “KJJ3KM”
Click on “Get Admit Card”
Important Notes/Directions Nums Entry Test Admit Card Roll Number Slip MDCAT Exam
Significant Note: in the event that you had paid the Passage Test 2024 charge (Nums Entry Test Admit Card) and you concede your card isn’t downloadable, sympathetically send evidence of installment alongside your up-and-comer ID and CNIC to the NUMS IT dept at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can look through in view of the store ID accessible on your Saved Bank Challan.
- You can likewise look in view of the CNIC number Referenced on your CNIC transferred with your profile.
- You can likewise look with NICOP/Visa in the event that your information is exchanged with NICOP/Identification.
- Nums Entry Test Admit Card 2024 for MDCAT Test download from the below-given link.