Tuesday , April 16 2024

Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 Al Arabia Pakistan 1445th Hijri

Both male and female candidates take part in the following programs. There are separate classes and Mudaras are available for smooth and providing the best quality education. Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 will be announced on 25 March 2024 separate and total wise list is available. The total average result is 89.2 % this year. You can also visit this institute’s website for the result or via SMS services.

Wafaq ul Madaris Result 2022 Al Arabia Pakistan

This is the largest Islamic center established in Pakistan for the purposes of providing Islamic and Quranic study at the International level. There is an Islamic teacher that provides education online to Muslims from other countries. So Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 and Position Holders list Wifaq ul Madaris Al Arabia. The list of selected candidates for the Wifaq ul Madaris Result 2024 annual result was published.

Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 Al-Arabia Written Test

Wifaq ul Madaris Result 2024 has been announced by Al Arabia Pakistan Annual Examination is going on 25-03-2024. Check online and free download the Multan Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 of Pakistan is published in the 1445 Hijri on wifaqulmadaris.org.

All the students of the WMAP are free to download and online check the latest annually exams of the Tajwiz ul hafiz, tajwiz alama, matwasta, saniya alama, Khasa saal awal, khasa saal dom, Aliya saal awal, aliya saal dom, alimiya saal awal, alimiya saal dom, darasat saal awal and darasat saal dom everyone can check their individual the memorizer of the Holy Quran.

This institute has become the common person to the Ulme din and the biggest mufti scholars after giving a lot of knowledge of the Quran and Hadith, therefore, each year thousands of boys and girls are getting degrees in different schools of thought. So that it has become the first Arabic educational institution in Pakistan where a lot of people are gaining professional skills from this study center. 

Wafaq ul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan was established in the year 1957 and he controls all over Pakistan students to take exams and announced the results. There are 103762 total students are appeared in the annual examination is going to under the supervision of the Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 Al Arabia Result 2024 and among the 60 % of candidates are male and the remaining 40 % are female. Position Holder Names Click Here…

www.wifaqulmadaris.org is an official website created to provide all facilities to candidates of this organization. Online classes, date sheets, tutor details, results, position holders’ names, roll number slips, and other services are provided to candidates online. The online system helps during the Covid-19 pandemic situation. This month 24 March 2024 organization has announced the result of Wifaq ul Madaris 2024 and their list of who has gotten the top position for the year 2024.

Such students are studying in Wahadut Ul Mudaras all these students may check the the result on 03/04/2024 online at this portal https://wmi.edu.pk/result.php open this link and Wahadat ul Madaris result by just providing their roll number or name. 

Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result 2024 Al Arabia Pakistan

This is the time to grab your roll no slip where the serial number and roll number slip are printed put this on an online section to view the Wifaq ul Madaris Result 1445 by name and roll no.

At the online system, you can also check and download Wifaq ul Madaris Past Papers on all programs and previous news about results and course outline for different programs and courses. Wifaq-ul-Madaris Result annual 2024 announced on 24/03/2024 online at this portal https://www.wifaqulmadaris.org/Results/Infradi. A Single candidate checks his individual result online by just giving his roll number.

author avatar
Zeshan Akram Author
Zeshan Akram, a professional blogger since 2013, specializes in educational content. With a Master's degree from AIOU, he is a trusted source for Pakistani education insights on biseworld.com.