NEC Scholarship Program has been started by National Education Consortium. Students should appreciate such offers and schemes initiated for students to continue studying. This is an initial great step towards education. National Education Consortium Scholarship Program NEC started all candidates to apply online by 30th April 2024 Friday. Read who can apply and avail of this opportunity also see the eligibility criteria and what education is required to apply for NEC Scholarship 2024.
As per policy and eligibility criteria of the National Education Consortium that such students having at least 45 % marks in Matric are considered eligible and can apply for Scholarship NEC. This is a platform that financially assists the Pakistani youth to continue to educate and gain the best career to fulfilling their dreams.
National Education Consortium Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have up to 45% marks in matric SSC.
- Fill out the NEC Scholarship application form in Block letters.
- Fill out the application form NEC with a black pen.
- Must write your DOB and Name on the back of the attached pics.
- An incomplete form will not be entertained.
- Attach all required academic documents and experience with the NEC form.
- Documents must be attested by the authorized person.
- NEC Scholarship’s last date: is 30th April 2024.
Getting an education is the only source to get success in life. It plays a very vital role in the life of a human. Without education, man is blind and paralyzed. Without education, a nation can’t get success for its country. There are so many companies that offer a scholarship for candidates to get sources of income.
Scholarship holders conduct tests for this purpose and the final list will be uploaded with an open merit list. See how to download the Application from NEC Scholarship Program 2024 go to the below-attached links to download the application form and get more information about this from its official website given below. National Education Consortium Scholarship Program NEC last date 30/04/2024.