The government of the Punjab Provincial Disaster Management Authority has launched the Smog Monitoring Cell Helpline Number. It is directed to all the citizens of Pakistan avoid to spreading smog in the atmosphere by erupting fire to wastage of fields, transportation, industrial and bricks units.
Use the PDMA Smog Monitoring Cell Helpline Number for any complaint regarding this issue. According to the direction by the chief minister of the Punjab “Smog is a disaster “. Under the Punjab National calamity (Prevention and relief) act 1958 every human life is precious. Use the following precautions to escape from smog.
Precautions Monitoring Cell Helpline Number
- Be careful smog is dangerous for your health.
- Wear a mask when coming out of the house.
- Use glasses for eye protection.
- Wash your hands and eyes again and again.
- Close the windows of your house and office.
- Use an air purifier to purify the air in the room.
- Children and old age peoples avoid leaving the house.
- Contact the doctor in case of fever, cough and cold, etc.
It has been reported by Provincial Disaster Management Authority that smog is dangerous also this year as the previous year. Following the directions to reduce the spreading of smog strict action will be initiated to the infringers in the shape of FIR, fine and punishment, etc.
It is requested to all the citizens that if you see any who goes against the directions call at PDMA Smog Monitoring Cell Helpline Number at 1129. Note in the premise of Punjab Provincial Disaster Management Authority a smog monitoring cell has been established.